PowerBASIC Compiler for Windows v10.03
PowerBASIC for Windows is a native code compiler for all versions of Windows, from Windows 95 to Windows 10. It creates standard Windows GUI (graphical user interface) applications. It creates highly efficient executables and industry-standard DLLs for optimum flexibility. The machine code generated by PowerBASIC is among the most efficient in the industry, both in size and speed.
Compiler for Windows
The latest version of PB/Win adds a number of exciting new features:
- Total support for both ANSI and Unicode strings, with automatic conversion.
- Simplified resource support — You can add resource data inline, right in your basic source code. No need to create a resource file, compile it, then link it into your source. It’s all done automatically!
- Dead code removal — Unreferenced code will be removed from the compiled program to minimize the executable file size.
- Create client COM applications and COM components using Dispatch, Direct, Automation, or Dual interfaces.
- Inline assembler has been expanded to support the full range of SIMD opcodes.
- Plus a complete graphics engine, a printer package for Windows-only printers, dynamic pointers, thread local storage, and more
Please take a look at our language reference for more information.
Language Reference (PDF)
License Agreement (PDF)